Your Area of Responsibility
- You will support and strengthen the managers in HR matters, support the organization in reaching business goals of the site, of Commercial Ammunition Business Unit (BU) and Nammo according local and corporate policies & procedures.
- You will ensure together with the management our One Nammo culture, the development of people and equal & fair working environment.
- You will assist the organization with required needs as well as ensure and develop our HR reporting.
- You will practice and shape the future of our HR processes on site at the interface to the Nammo Business unit.
- You will ensure the alignment with and follow all HR processes in HCMS and NMS including performance management, competence development, succession planning and organize wider local development or cultural/work environmental programs.
- You will ensure the resources by recruitment & other ways with the help of HCMS recruitment tools and support the managers throughout the process.
- You will administrate the HCMS, co-operate with other German Nammo companies and the Nammo organization.
- You will work closely together with the Site Manager to co-operate with the work council in all aspects in relation to German laws and local agreements.
- You will ensure and develop the tariff and pay-roll system as well as time attendance registering, business travelling guidelines, personnel insurances and company health care.
- You will monitor/develop/organize employee benefits, company jubilees and awards for the employees.
- You will have a direct reporting line to the Site Manager at your office location Schönebeck
- University degree in Business Administration / Economics and Employment law or related area
- Minimum three year experience in Human Resources
- Experience in implementing labor law, legislations, tariff systems, pay-roll management, local agreements and in cooperating with work council or union representatives
- Professional use of MS Office, ERP and HCM systems
- Sufficient English skills in verbal and writing as well as in German language
- Beneficial to have experience of change management
- Result oriented
- Proactive and well organized
- Communications skills for negotiation and giving presentations
- Confidential and responsible, precise when necessary
- Working style suitable for flat and matrix organization.
Are you the right fit for this position and up for your next challenge? Please do not hesitate to contact us directly. We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application by August 22nd 2021.