Showing news 11-20 of 120
11. Nammo establishes new subsidiary in Australia
Nammo has decided to establish a permanent presence in Australia to better service the Australian Armed Forces, expand sales and strengthen industrial partnering in the region.
12. Nammo to suppport Raytheon tow missile tube manufacturing
Nammo Composite Solutions has announced today that it has signed an agreement with Raytheon Missile Systems to support the development and manufacturing of a redesigned composite TOW missile case.
13. CTC Defense Announces Landmark Deal For Rocket Launcher Laser Sight
CTC Defense today announced it had reached agreement with Nammo Talley Inc. of Mesa, AZ to supply laser aiming modules for the battle-proven M72 Light Assault Weapon (LAW).
14. Cyalume Technologies and Nammo Talley, Inc. Announce Collaborative Relationship
Cyalume Technologies, Inc. and Nammo Talley, Inc has entered into a collaborative relationship.
15. Nammo awarded contract to demilitarize Cluster Munitions for Japan.
In August 2011 Nammo Demil Division were awarded the contract to demilitarize a number of Cluster Munitions on behalf of the Japanese MOD (MODJ) in a program that will conclude February 2015.
16. Ammunition contract to Nammo from US Army
Nammo has recently been awarded a 5-year ID/IQ system contract covering the fiscal years 2011-15 for supply of 5.56mm AP M995 and 7.62mm AP M993 in various configurations with US MIL-SPEC Tracers. The total contract value is estimated to 65 Million USD.
17. Nammo at AUSA in Washington DC
The Nammo Group participates at the Annual Meeting and Exposition for the United States Army on 10-12 October 2011.
18. To whom it may concern
The Nammo Group is one of the European leaders in disposal and demilitarization of cluster munitions, conventional ammunition and explosive products.
19. Nammo deltar på Forskningsdagene 2011
Forskningsdagene er en nasjonal, årlig festival. Under festivalen demonstreres forskningsvirksomhet i praksis for alle. Forskningsdagene 2011 går av stabelen fra 23. september til 2. oktober.
20. Granskningsresultater etter uhell ved Nammo den 26. august
Som følge av en eksplosjonsartet brann den 26. august i et av Nammos produksjonslokaler ble det nedsatt en intern granskningsgruppe for å klarlegge årsaksforholdet.
Jump to page: