1. Lapua GmbH becomes Nammo Schönebeck GmbH
The Lapua GmbH Site is owned by Nammo Germany, but operationally organized under Nammo Lapua Oy.
2. Nammo continue to grow and acquire Pocal Industries Inc
The Nammo Group has agreed to acquire all shares of Pocal Industries Inc. of PA., USA. The completion of the acquisition is subject to the approval by US Government.
3. Nammo success in a tough defense market in 2012
Nammo increased its turnover to 3.310 MNOK in 2012, a notable increase from the previous year, with an operating result of 459 MNOK (up 7.5%).
4. Nano-satellites launched from Norwegian soil in 2020?
Andøya Rocket Range (ARR), Nammo Raufoss and Norwegian Defence Research Establishment (FFI) have started a study into the feasibility of launching mini-satellites from Oksenbåsen on Andøya in Northern Norway.
5. NAMMO AND SANTA BÁRBARA SISTEMAS REACH AGREEMENT FOR TAKEOVER OF THE PALENCIA FACTORY
Santa Bárbara Sistemas, S.A., which is operated as part of General Dynamics European Land Systems (GDELS-SBS), and Nammo AS have reached an agreement for the purchase of the Palencia operations of GDELS-SBS.
6. Nammo on BBC Radio Monday 6 August 2012
BBC Radio visited Nammo Vingåkersverken and Nammo Vanäsverken in Sweden in May 2012.
7. NAMMO Group and DUNARIT Corp. enter cooperation within demilitarization
Nammo and DUNARIT Corp. have today signed a Memorandum of Understanding regarding cooperation for demilitarization and utilization in Bulgaria.
8. New major contract for Nammo
The Norwegian Armed Forces announced today that it has selected Nammo as the main supplier of lead-free small arms ammunition, a contract worth half a billion Norwegian Kroner, plus options.
9. Increased margin, despite a lower top line
Nammo improved its operating margin in 2011, despite a decline in sales compared to the previous year.
10. EU embargo prevents deliveries of Sport & Biathlon ammunition from Lapua GmbH to Belarus
Lapua GmbH has a long lasting history as a proud supplier of Biathlon ammunition to several world leading Biathlon athletes and national sports clubs around the world.