1. Nammo continues to report positive growth
Nammo sustained its positive rate of development in 2013.
2. Official celebration of Nammo’s acquisition of Palencia facility
On 17 March Nammo celebrated the acquisition of Nammo Palencia S.L. by holding an official Reception in Madrid.
3. Sogeti tar över den globala förvaltningen av Nammo-koncernens affärssystem Dynamics AX
Nammo har tecknat ett globalt förvaltningsavtal med IT-konsultföretaget Sogeti gällande företagets affärssystemlösning baserad på Microsoft Dynamics AX. Avtalet sträcker sig över de närmaste tre åren.
4. Partnership agreement signed between the Nammo Group and the Finnish Ministry of Defense
Today, Nammo signed a partnership agreement with the Finnish Ministry of Defense. The agreement covers security of supply and a long term partnership within the area of ammunition and propellants.
5. NAMMO AND EURENCO ANNOUNCE THE SIGNATURE OF THE SHARE PURCHASE AGREEMENT OF EURENCO VIHTAVUORI OY
The Nammo Group and Eurenco Group announce today the signature of the Share Purchase Agreement (SPA) of the Finnish company Eurenco Vihtavuori OY.
6. Nammo joins the BLOODHOUND Project
Nammo announces today the partnership with the BLOODHOUND SSC Project.
7. Nammo Composite Solutions expands Utah operations
Nammo Composite Solutions has begun expansion of its Utah facility to support their growing manufacturing and assembly business.
8. Nammo enters Spain
Nammo enters Spain and broadens the Group’s product portfolio and market opportunities.
9. Nammo and GDELS-SBS announce the completion of the transfer of Palencia facility operations
General Dynamics European Land Systems Santa Bárbara Sistemas and Nammo Group announce today the completion of the transfer of operations of the Palencia facility in Spain.
10. Nammo participated at the UN Global Compact’s Leadersummit 2013
SVP Communication Sissel Solum and SVP Human Resources Bertil Pålsrud represented Nammo at the UN Global Compact’s Leadersummit in New York, 19-20 September 2013.