NAMMO IN BRIEF
NAMMO AS is a leading developer and manufacturer of ammunition systems and missile & space propulsion products. The company has also become a world leader within environmentally friendly demilitarisation services.
Nammo has about 1900 employees and a turnover of approximately 3 Billion NOK.
Nammo was founded in 1998 from a merger of ammunition activities of three major Nordic defence companies; Celsius AB, Patria Industries Oyj and Raufoss ASA. Nammo's shareholders are the Norwegian State represented by the Norwegian Ministry of Trade and Industry (MoTI) and the Finnish Aerospace and Defence Group, Patria Oyj, with 50/50 shared ownership.
The Nammo Group has subsidiaries in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, USA and Canada. The Group's operational activitiy is divided into five business units; Small Caliber Division, Medium & Large Caliber Division, Missile Products Division, Demil Division and Nammo Talley.
Nammo’s vision outlines what the organization wants to be. It concentrates on the future. It is our source of inspiration, our common focus and driving force:
Nammo - Securing the future
- We shall secure our National and Allied Forces with high quality defense products
- We shall secure future development of eco-friendly products and services
- We shall secure further growth based on a strong financial development
- We shall develop and secure a long term sustainable business for our Customers and for our Employees
- Our future development depends on secure and safe work environment. We must emphasize the importance of every single employee
We are enthusiastic and creative
- Always searching for the best solutions
We are reliable and accurate both in technology and business
We are inclusive and open-minded
- encouraging team spirit and co-operation
RULES & REGULATIONS
All our products are developed in cooperation with our customers. Sales and marketing is strictly in accordance with laws and regulations by the national authorities of our respective domestic customers.