Nammo Raufoss AS is located 120 km north of Oslo in Norway.
The production facilities at Raufoss were established in 1896 as Raufoss Ammunisjonsfabrikk (Ammunition Factory).
Today the Industrial Area consists of more than 30 companies with a total workload of 3000 people. Nammo Raufoss AS is one of the largest companies within the Industrial Area and has about 650 employees.
Nammo Raufoss AS has development and production activities within the following areas:
- Medium Caliber ammunition from 12.7 to 40mm
- M72 and Sub-Caliber training systems
- Artillery ammunition specialising in shell bodies and base bleed charges as well as Anti-ship artillery shells
- Rocket Motors based on modern composite propellants
- Bradalsmyra Test Center (Environmental and Ballistic testing)
Delivery addresses at Nammo Raufoss:
• Main gate at Raufoss Industrial Site – Fabrikkvegen 11 (always open)
• Gate North Raufoss Industrial Site – Grøndalsvegen 2 (open 06–16 Mon-Fri, closed on weekends)
• Nammo Raufoss HQ (offices) – Enggata 37
For supply of goods, preferably Gate North should be used.
Directions from Oslo Airport Gardermoen to Raufoss
View map of location here Kart og veibeskrivelse